Free online courses - supporting young people's mental health
Attention ALL parents/carers - This will take just 30 seconds to read and is a fantastic opportunity!
We have been contacted by The AIM Group who deliver free online Level 2 accredited courses to parents to help better understand some key issues around young people's mental health and wellbeing, along with a range of other qualifications that may help with developing your own careers.
Here's some of the most popular subjects available:
- Understanding Autism (learn how individuals process sensory information, understand characteristics, understand conditions, learn how speech, language and communication differ in people with Autism)
- Understanding Children and Young Peoples Mental Health (Understand factors which may affect young people's mental health, the impact that they have and how to support them with these issues)
- Understanding Behaviour That Challenges (supporting positive behaviour, effective communication and how to manage challenging behaviour)
- Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties (understand characteristics of ADHD, ADD, Dyslexia and Dyscalculia, importance of early diagnosis, assessment methods available to diagnose learning difficulties)
- Neuroscience In The Early Years (Goes through Brain development of the children age 0-7 years old)
- Mental Health Awareness
These are just the popular qualifications, but they have over 35 available!
( including Business, Care Worker, Customer Service and more...)
The qualifications are completed within a 12 - week period in your own leisure. They are equivalent to a GCSE Grade C, so you are required to write comprehensive answers for some questions, so they aren't multiple choice courses. You can do as many as you like, however you can just do one at a time.
If you are interested in undertaking one of these Free Online courses or would like further information, then please complete the following link ASAP. This will then allow The AIM Group to contact you to discuss and get you started on your chosen course: